8 August 2011

The meanest employee in the world - Little Britain

from










Carol Beer has left her job at the bank and is now delighting customers in this travel agency in a new town, Sponge Bob Squarepants.
Carol: That's all booked for you Mr. Ryan. One flight drive return to Toronto.
Man: Thank you. I’m so looking forward to it. I haven’t seen my daughter in four years.
Carol: Right.
Man: One thing I forgot to say! Is it possible for me to have a vegetarian meal on the plane?
Carol: I just have to cancel your booking!
Man: Oh, don't do that!
Carol: Right. I've done that. So you want a flight to Toronto on the 14th?
Man: Yes.
Carol: Computer says no.
Man: What?!
Carol: Yeah. The last ticket, someone must have taken it.
Man: I just need a flight to Toronto but with a vegetarian meal.
Carol: I can get you a vegetarian meal ... on a flight to Berlin ... will be leaving tonight.
Man: The meal isn't that important!
Carol: It's a lentil bake with a rocket salad.
Man: No, I don't want that!
Carol: I've just put it on hold for you in case you change your mind! ... Oh I got a nut riso on a flight to Beijing ... that leaves in ten minutes!
Man: No!!!
Carol: I got a piece of marinated tofu on a flight to Vancouver.
Man: Vancouver. That could work!
Carol: ... that is taxing now. If you run, you might just get on it!
Man: Obviously not, then.
Carol: Right.
Man: Can I get to Toronto the following day instead ?
Carol: Computer says no.
Man: You didn't even type anything in there!
Carol: Computer says no.
Man: Thank you very much!
Carol: Oh, Hang on! Hang on! ... Good bye!

No comments:

This blog is for students and teachers of English as a foreign language. You can find links, pictures etc. that you might find useful and/or entertaining in your language learning/teaching. To find certain contents, use "LABELS" or "BLOG ARCHIVE" on the right.